martes, 26 de mayo de 2009

treball angles

Scene I

Narrator: There are two scientists. They are in their lab.They are looking for new stars in the galaxy with their telescope.

Scientist 1: Look William ! I see a bright object crossing the sky.

Scientist 2: Let my see it, too. I think it’s coming to the earth !

Scientist 1: It’s very fast and it’s very near.

Scientist 2: I think it’s going to fall here.

Narrator: The scientists hear a very strong noise, and all the walls and windows tremble.

Scene II

Narrator: The scientists go out their lab and they run across the forest. They meet an old man who is very frightened .

Old man: Help, help !

Scientist 1: What happened ? What’s the problem ?

Old man: I have seen aliens in the forest.

Scientist 2: Aliens in the forest ? You are crazy !

Old man: No no, I’m not crazy. It’s true.

Scientist 1: And where are the aliens ?

Old man: There are a big hole, five hundred metres away. There is an UFO inside and I have seen two aliens in the other side of the hole.

Scientist 2: Come on, we want to see them.

Scene III

Narrator: There are two aliens. They are surprised to see where they are.

Alien 1: Where we are ?

Alien 2: I don’t know. I think that this planet is not Venus.

Alien 1: I think so, too. Venus is hotter, and here I have cold.

Alien 2: There are a lot of trees, water and the sky is blue.

Alien 1: Which is this planet ?

Scene IV

Narrator: The two scientists approach the aliens.

Scientist 1: Oh, my god ! I don’t believe that I see.

Scientist 2: Who are you ? Do you speak english ?

Alien 2: Yes, we can speak english. My name is C3PO and he is R2D2.

Alien 1: We came from Uriel, it’s a planet on another galaxy.

Alien 2: We want to go to Venus. Can you help us ?
Alien 1: We are looking for a hotter planet, so we want to go to Venus.

Alien 2: Our spaceship is breakdown, and we don’t know where we are.

Scientist 1: You are in the Earth, and we can try to help you.

Scientist 2: Venus is farther than the Earth.

Scientist 1: What problem has your spaceship ?

Alien 1: The navegator is out of order, so we are in the wrong planet.

Scientist 2: That is not a problem. We can repair it. And then you can follow your way.

Aliens: Thank you, friends.

Narrator: Finally, the aliens could arrive to Venus thanks to the scientists.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario